Contact Us For Your Solar Needs
Kapital Electric, Inc.
1270 Mark St.
Bensenville, IL 60106
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
24 Hour Emergency Service Available
1240 Mark St, Bensenville, IL 60106, USA
Illinois Solar Installers Serving Chicago, IL
At Kapital Electric, we’re passionate about sharing clean, renewable, and abundant solar energy with our state.
Some of the many services we provide include:
- Residential and Commercial Solar Panel Installation: We can help install an energy alternative on your property that can help you reduce the cost of energy expenditure for years to come.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Installation: We will provide a recharging point for electrical vehicles in your residential or commercial building.
- Generator Installation: We can install an emergency generator in your building to ensure that you have power when you most need it.
- Solar Shingles: Functioning as both shingles and solar panels, these can act as a highly-efficient and cost-saving solution for your home or commercial building.
- And more!
Be sure to refer to our website to check out more services offered.
With our guidance, we’ll help you explore the benefits of affordable solar energy. We are proud to have NABCEP certified designers.
We serve the following communities: Cook County, DeKalb County, DuPage County, Kane County, Lake County, McHenry County, and Will County.
For existing customers, we offer 24-hour emergency service by calling us today.
- About Us– Learn about who we are, and why we still care about solar after 25 years in the industry.
- Residential Solar– Curious about using solar power for your home? Learn how to use clean energy and sell the rest and get familiar with our evaluation process to determine if your home is a good candidate for solar energy.
- Home Charging Stations– If you have an electric vehicle (EV), a home charging station powered by the sun is a convenient and affordable way to extend your green living choices.
- Commercial Construction– For business owners planning a new commercial construction project or expecting to retrofit a building, learn how we can help you incorporate energy-efficient solar power into the design.
Don’t put your power needs in the hands of just anyone. For top quality electrical services in Chicago, check out Kapital Electric. Ask about our free quotes and on-site evaluation anytime at (630) 948-5043!
For A Free Estimate Upload a Copy of Your Electric Bill Here
Get Started on Solar Power Today
Learn About Our Free On-Site Estimates and Financing Options!
Some restrictions apply. See store associate for details.